Monday, February 06, 2006

Hobbies

Find some new hobbies that you might enjoy and go after them. Some of the ones I would like to persue are Scuba Diving, Skydiving and Backpacking.

Scuba Diving - Info
  • Underwater has always intrigued me so I feel that I would love scuba diving. I always go snorkeling, if it's available, when I'm on vacation and scuba would be even better in my opinion.

Backpacking - Info
  • I am also researching Europe right now to backpack for a month before I start my new job in August. There are a lot of great websites out there with tons of information to sift through. Talking to friends and people are a great source of what to do and what not to do while I am over there. I don't want to pre-plan everything before I go but I would like to know some of the destinations and places to see while I am there. I think the best part will be meeting people that come from different backgrounds.

Skydiving - Info
  • Skydiving is also something I would love to do. I just have to save up the money for it and find some people interested in going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home