Friday, February 03, 2006

Intro

Here is the story of my life, not sure who really cares... but I never asked you to read about me anyways. If you enjoy it or want to learn something, you should hang around.

I'm just an easy going guy who wants to be successful in all aspects of life. I am finishing up college and preparing for the "real world" and frankly, it scares me. I'm not much of a complainer and I generally like everyone. I am tough on myself and believe in excellence. I try to be the best and often fail, so I try again. I feel I have done very well for myself, but who doesn't? When I lack in certain areas, I attempt to get better but realize noone is the best at everything. Maybe I'm not the best speaker, maybe I'm not the best at relationships, but hey, I tried and thats all I could do at the time. I keep a positive outlook on life and believe that people in general are good. I don't think there is anything else to life other than being happy. "Life is short, live while you have the chance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home