Sunday, March 05, 2006

Gold Diggers

Definition. A gold digger is someone who looks for or expects to receive expensive gifts or money from another person.

Wasting Time
. I think I have been paying more attention to gold diggers as I am getting older. I really want to find someone who I am compatible with and can spend the rest of my life with. If you meet a gold digger, chances are they are not in love with you or interested in you, they are just in it for the money. I am not stingy with my money, nor would I have a problem sharing with anyone, but if I am wasting my time on someone who is ONLY in it for the money - then that is a problem. Someone should be more focused on getting to know you in your first few dates and not on what you are spending. If you find they are more focused on where you go for the dates and what you buy them - cut your losses - get rid of them. Once you have established a connection with them after a few weeks you can start spoiling them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home