Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Essential People in Your Life

How many essential people do you have or need in your life? Here's a list of what I think I need or have:

Headhunter
Career Coach
Computer Tech
Realtor
Electrician
Plumber
HVAC
Appraiser
Lawyer
Financial Advisor
Accountant
Medical Doctor
Venture Capitalist(s)
Auto Mechanic
The Cheapskate
Best Friend
Entrepreneur
Fitness / Workout Buddies

I was surprised on how many connections with different types of people and skills that I actually have. Some of the jobs I am able to do sufficiently by myself but I need to continually build my network so that I have people there if I ever need help. Most of my friends are filling the essentials right now. The other positions I haven't had a need for in the past but expect to in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home