Friday, April 07, 2006

ETF Portfolio Done... for now

I finished my portfolio objectives for now (see objectives). I am well-diversified country wide as well as market capitalization. I took a riskier route than most but I am young so I can afford to do so.

Holdings:
Emerging Markets Index (VWO) - This ETF tries to mimic the performance of a custom version of an MSCI emerging-markets Index.
Mid-Cap Index (MDY) - This ETF tracks the S&P Midcap 400 Index.
Small-Cap Index (IJR) - This ETF tracks the S&P SmallCap 600 Index.
Pacific Index (VPL) - This ETF tracks the MSCI Pacific Index, which includes Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand.

* This is a very risky profile but as they say, with risk -> comes return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home