Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Body Language

It's all about the body language.
  • 7% of your communication are in the words that you use and the other 93% is your body language and voice tone. This seems hard to believe because everyone is always concerned with what they say to others. If you appear nervous, you make the people you are talking to nervous also. A comfortable or fun tone has worked the best for me.
  • Confidence goes a long way. Even if you are not 100% confident with yourself, you can appear as though you are. Either work on the issues that make you unconfident or present yourself in a more appealing way. The way you stand, sit and present yourself in general has a huge impact on how people see you. For example, don't slouch, keep your head up and arms back. When you are sitting, lean back and keep your arms out.
Reading books to brush up on your relationship and communication knowledge is a great way, as well as practice, which is definitely the key to improvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home